OSCAR (Open Source Clinical Application and Resource) from McMaster University is a web-based EMR (electronic medical record) system developed for academic primary care clinics yet suitable in specialty and non-teaching practices.
With this build there a a few things that are not active.
- ssh key for Tomcat to use https
- Backup of the mysql database
If you wish to enable these features, please follow the installation instructions that are provided avaliable from Indivica.
What is in this build?
- Ubuntu Server 8.04 LTS
- Oscar 9.06
- rkhunter - Rootkit detection software
- clamav - Clam AntiVirus is an open source (GPL) anti-virus toolkit for UNIX,
- Tripwire - Tripwire software is a security and data integrity tool useful for monitoring and alerting on specific file change(s)
Join this project
To join this project, please contact the project administrators of this project, as shown on the project summary page.
Get the source code for Oscar EMR
Of benefit to users, Open Source software is licensed so you can download and use the software free-of-charge. The source code for this software is made available free-of-charge, you (or a programmer you hire) can make changes to this software to better meet your needs, and you can release your changed code back to the community passing the benefit on to other users.